Journey with us inside the pages in the Gospel of Luke.
Together we will read and study the Word and try to live it out in our lives!
This study will continue until the week after Easter, but what we discover within the Gospel will remain with us long after.
Here are ways to be part of this church wide journey!
#1: Each week, the sermon will be based on specific scripture. The sermon will give you insight into the Word and its application in your life.
Click the icon below to listen to the sermon audio.
#2: Read the weekly scripture on your own or with your family/friends. You can even let someone read it to you! Go to www.biblegateway.com
Our suggested daily scripture readings are found here:
#3: Be part of a small group to study with others Luke’s orderly account of the mission and ministry of Jesus. Grow together in faith and build community!
Various opportunities of study and faith-sharing for you here!
- Wednesday Night Live Small Groups (6:30-7:30pm)
- 1) With Pastor Matt, in the Walnut Room.
- 2) Women’s Gospel of Luke Study, led by Chrystal Stinemates, with a focus on the women in the book of Luke. Let her know you’re planning to join. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Morning Small Group (9:00-10:00am)
- 1) for adults in Room 208/221. Join this group at any time!
- 2) for Pre-Teens. Guide your children to Room 220.
- Thursday Morning Women’s Bible Study (10:15-11:15am, beginning January 18)
- led by Sue Stanley Mortellaro as part of WOW (Women Offering Worship), in the Wesley Room. For more information and sign-up, email Nell Nash, email@example.com
- Anytime on Facebook: discussion questions and connections with other families here
- Are you interested in being part of the Gospel of Luke Study but can’t make any of these small groups? Contact Joelle Karth for more possibilities, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Would you like to lead a Gospel of Luke Study? Contact Joelle Karth, email@example.com